Where have the last two weeks gone? I’m getting a little concerned about how quickly time seems to be passing at this point. I might actually have fallen down my tbr hole and only just managed to claw my way back out. This is my second forray into my to-read list. Lia at Lost In A Story started this weekly post to trim down the Goodreads to-read list. And although I may not have actually made my tbr smaller this week, it’s given me the chance to look through the books that are there and remind myself why I wanted to read them!
The rules are simple:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?