I think it’s about time I give my TBR a long, hard look again. The last time I did a Down The TBR Hole post I didn’t actually get rid of any books, which is fine, but I’m in the mood for a good clean out, so hopefully I can make it just a teeny bit shorter this week!
The rules are simple:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?