It’s been nearly a month since my last Goodreads clear. So I probably should dust off the shelves and see which books need to go! And which ones need to be bumped up the list!
Lia at Lost In A Story started this weekly post to trim down the Goodreads to-read list.
The rules are simple:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Continue reading “DOWN THE TBR HOLE #12”
My grandmother is one of those rare creatures that doesn’t like fantasy fiction. She watched the Harry Potter films under duress and although she did develop a soft spot for Dobby (which she pronounces Doh-bee) she couldn’t get along with ‘all that flying broomstick nonsense’. Not a woman easily convinced, I knew I wouldn’t be able to change her mind. So I let it slide. Continue reading “BOOKISH FINDS: Fantasy Fiction”