After buying a ridiculous amount of books over the last few months I have quite a bad book hangover, or rather my purse does. It’s definitely taken a hit recently. So with more physical books to read, it seems only fair that I review the books still waiting to be bought.
The rules are simple:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?