This venture down the TBR Hole has been a long time coming. Particularly when I’ve been a little crazy with adding things to it recently. If anything it seems to be getting longer rather than shorter. So hopefully I can knock off a few forgotten books this week! Lia at Lost In A Story started this weekly post to trim down the Goodreads to-read list.
The rules are simple:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?