Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a different topic that one of their bloggers answers, and they invite others to join in, by posting their answers as a comment of by creating their own blog post.
I didn’t get to do last week’s Top Ten Tuesday, and I was a bit stuck on this week’s topic, so I decided to cheat a little and use last week’s instead. So, I’m looking at Books with Autumn covers. I’m going to look through all the books that I want to read that have lovely fiery reds and warm oranges, that make me thing they are perfect Autumn covers. Continue reading “TOP TEN TUESDAY – 17th October 2017”
I think it’s about time I give my TBR a long, hard look again. The last time I did a Down The TBR Hole post I didn’t actually get rid of any books, which is fine, but I’m in the mood for a good clean out, so hopefully I can make it just a teeny bit shorter this week!
Lia at Lost In A Story started this weekly post to trim down the Goodreads to-read list.
The rules are simple:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Continue reading “MISC: Down The TBR Hole #6”