It’s been a while since I tried to get control of my Goodreads TBR list. If anything, my physical pile has been getting more out of hand. I may actually have to try and restrain myself over the next few months. Like actually do it this time.
The rules are simple:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?