I came across this idea on Lost In A Story and Book Bum’s blog a few weeks ago and thought it was something I needed to try out. Lia at Lost In A Story started this weekly post to trim down the Goodreads to-read list, and as I’m in dire need of narrowing mine down, I thought I’d give it a go. My Goodreads to-read shelf is a dark and dangerous place, much like my Amazon Wish List. There are books on both lists that were probably added in the previous decade, covered with dust and internet spiderwebs.It’s about time some of them went So, without further ado let’s get into it!
The rules are simple:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?