100 followers to me is a very big milestone, and to celebrate I wanted to give back to all the lovely people who have read my posts, liked them, commented on them or just had a little poke around. I did think about doing this over on my Twitter, but it seemed more appropriate to do it here. So, I’m giving away a copy of my favourite book The Perks of Being a Wallflower and my favourite read of 2017 Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine.
How do I enter you ask? Well here are the rules:
- You have to comment on this post and tell me what your favourite book is and why
- You must comment on this post on or before the 17th October 2017. Late entries won’t be accepted.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- You don’t need to be a follower of the blog, but feel free to follow if you like what you see!
- You must be a UK resident over the age of 16
- You must be happy to provide a shipping address if successful.
- Only one entrant will be selected to win both books (I wish I had more, I’m sorry)
I’ll announce the winner on the 18th October 2017 and once I’ve got the shipping address I will send out the copies ASAP. I am moving next week so I’ve timed this wonderfully (not) but I will let the winner know when I’ve sent the books so they know when to expect them!