I’ve actually done a pretty good job of not buying more books this month, and I don’t think I’ve added many to by Goodreads list, so it feels like the perfect time to get rid of a few books from my list. I’m starting my internship in a few weeks too, so I don’t think I’ll have much time to read, which means sticking to the books I really want to get through!
The rules are simple:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?