I moved all my books home this week from my sister’s house, because I’m moving again on the weekend to start my internship. There are a lot of books I still haven’t read in those boxes and it made me realise how many books there are I still want to read! So having a look at the books I still haven’t bought and want to read seemed like a good idea this week!
The rules are simple:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?