100 followers to me is a very big milestone, and to celebrate I wanted to give back to all the lovely people who have read my posts, liked them, commented on them or just had a little poke around. I did think about doing this over on my Twitter, but it seemed more appropriate to do it here. So, I’m giving away a copy of my favourite book The Perks of Being a Wallflower and my favourite read of 2017 Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine.
How do I enter you ask? Well here are the rules:
- You have to comment on this post and tell me what your favourite book is and why
- You must comment on this post on or before the 17th October 2017. Late entries won’t be accepted.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- You don’t need to be a follower of the blog, but feel free to follow if you like what you see!
- You must be a UK resident over the age of 16
- You must be happy to provide a shipping address if successful.
- Only one entrant will be selected to win both books (I wish I had more, I’m sorry)
I’ll announce the winner on the 18th October 2017 and once I’ve got the shipping address I will send out the copies ASAP. I am moving next week so I’ve timed this wonderfully (not) but I will let the winner know when I’ve sent the books so they know when to expect them!
4 thoughts on “MISC: 100 Followers Giveaway”
Congratulations on your followers!
I’m not participating – mainly because I already own both books – but felt like congratulating you anyway! 😀
LikeLiked by 2 people
Why thank you! That’s really sweet of you! 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hia. I am nowhere near as dedicated a reader as you are, and do not have your indepth knowledge or insight into books. However, my favourite is probably ‘The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe’ by C. S. Lewis. It conjures up images of my childhood, and feeds my imagination of the existence of alternative worlds. Lewis’ depiction of Aslan, and the parallels with Christianity never fails to give me goose bumps. It inspired me to read Alister McGrath’s ‘C.S. Lewis: A Life’ which explains Lewis’ road to Christianity, which was anything but simple!! Inspirational man!
LikeLiked by 1 person
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is an excellent choice!